Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up early and went to my storage units. I rearranged things in one, throw out a few things and moved things in from the other unit. I got back to boxes labeled reloading and fishing., Dug through them and brought some stuff home.
Back home, time to take Debbie to get her #2 shot. That was a long wait since we left home at 11:40 am. Then a stop at a store. First time she's been out of the house since 01/25 for her first shot. She bought more junk than I know how to cook with it. 6 pm I start dinner from some of what she bought. I hear, I'm freezing, same I heard the last time she was out. The thermostat is on 55, I crank it up to 58. Remove my long sleeve shirt and go back to cooking. Dinner is ready at 7:05, the thermostat is up to 65 by this time and I'm down to house shoes, tee shirt and mid '60's gym shorts. Done wasted 12 paper towels wiping moisture from my head, neck and arms. After dinner I hear I'm freezing, I added the 5th cover to her recliner. 7:50, the light in the living room is off, tv is turned down, Sasha is on her feet, Keke is on one side and Patch is on the other.
Time for me to watch the zoom auction that started at 12:30 pm, no clue what I missed. I had three 1 gallon bags of 38 spl cases, a carton of sp primers and my Lee Auto Prime. I ran out of primers before running out of cases, my hands were sore and the auction was still going. I spent $80 on my kids.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Woke up yesterday, listened to my wifey's jabbering all day, patched a busted out window on her dads house, listened to jabber 40 miles back home, soldered a copper pipe, pressurized slowly the water to my house, listened to her jabber some more, & went to bed at 9pm. Woke this morning at 4:40 to a cardiac arrest tone out in another district on my radio, got up, turned on the coffee pot, & sitting in front of the gas logs enjoying the peace & quiet before the storm erupts when she wakes up! LOL

·
Registered
480 Posts
Went to Academy looking for scope rings. Found nothing that would work. Did pick up some sling swivels. Back at home, started working the ground for a small vegetable garden in the backyard. Came inside and watched the LSU vs AF baseball game. Had leftover baby Lima beans and rice for dinner. In bed about 9, and now up and getting ready for work at 6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts