Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 1998 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I got my Gun Permit in the mail last Thursday I have been itching to use it to buy a gun without them having to call in. We were talking on one of the forums about a rifle for coyote. I ran across a steal of a deal and bought me a H&R 223 with a 50mm Tasco World Class scope. I know a friend that wants one but if I shoot it I will probably be keeping it.

·
Premium Member
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I will have to take pictures of my Rottweiler that sold for 1200 dollars as a new pup and my little 223 that I cleaned tonight. Nice lever actions

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
Now Deadeye! You expect me to put on this public forum what I have bought in the last little while!! Have you forgotten that Cajun BP has me on a strict intervention!! If he finds out about the CZ I'm picking up from Joseph or the 1187 from Jason or the 2 that Twangbanger has for me to pick up he will have a stroke!! I did order a range bag, the shell case checker, some patches, and a couple of silicone cloths that I don't think he'd be mad about!!

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Now Deadeye! You expect me to put on this public forum what I have bought in the last little while!! Have you forgotten that Cajun BP has me on a strict intervention!! If he finds out about the CZ I'm picking up from Joseph or the 1187 from Jason or the 2 that Twangbanger has for me to pick up he will have a stroke!! I did order a range bag, the shell case checker, some patches, and a couple of silicone cloths that I don't think he'd be mad about!!
The way I see it with all the money you're saving you can go out and buy a new gun! :fullauto1:

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,061 Posts
I picked up my newest acquisition yesterday from the FFL. It is a Remington Model 7 in 7mm-08. If it turns out to be a really good shooter, I'll wind up selling my Model 7 in .260.
BIL bought a Seven in 7mm-08 the first year they came out (83-84?) his is a really good shooter.

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,082 Posts
I bought 2 cases of 30 cans each case of natural light beer. All I could afford at the time! Just saying. ;) :lol6:
<iframe width="1263" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 20 of 1998 Posts