Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
I didn't notice any signs about Monday. They are normally closed on weekend. Since they were open Sat. I would bet they will be closed tomorrow. I would call before heading over there.

Reactions: Southern Reloading

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Didn't buy a single thing today but I found a mint condition Marlin that needs a home. As soon as I get the one out of lay-a-way I'm going to start working on the money for this one. Hopefully it will still be there.

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Hey Turkey!!! I'll take it!!! We could have traded for the stuff last weekend!! I got your check Thursday I think!! I'll send it back!!!
I warned you Turkey. Don't let him get his paws on it. He's a hoarder!!! :D

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Came in the mail today. Threaded adapter: 14x1L female to 5/8x24 male.
Knockout punch Auto part Screw Pipe

It makes this work.
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
I shot a mag through it this afternoon and it worked fine. It wasn't quiet but it did quieten it enough that I didn't have to wear ear plugs.

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Didn't know they made a subsonic 7.62x39. I'll have to check that out.

Reactions: rigrat and 7557

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
I put a Saginaw SG carbine on lay-a-way today. It's been sitting in a local pawn shop for several months and I finally talked myself into it.

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Very nice. I've had a few .32WCF's follow me home.
Colt Lightning, Marlin 27S, Colt Police Positive Special, Marlin 1889 and a Colt Bisley.
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Picked up a bunch of stuff at the estate sale in Vicksburg today. Wish I would have had more money to spend.
Lots of bullets. .223, .38, .40, .41, .38-40, .308, 6.5, .45-70. Had a box of 9mm but didn't make it home with them. I must have set them down somewhere.
Food Cuisine Spice Cereal

The three bags on the bottom right are 1000 bullet bags of 62gr .223 FMJBT. One was $18. The other two were $20.

Also got some brass. .45 Colt, .30 Carbine, .50-70, .455 Webley, .38-40, 10mm, 7.62x39, 8x57.
Metal Gold Brass Games

Best deal on this was 500 rd bag of new .30 Carbine for $5.
Ammunition Brass Metal

Redding powder measure and Lyman .38 caliber 148gr wadcutter mold for $20 each.
Tool

These should be interesting. For $4 I couldn't leave them.
Text Font Soil Label

New in the box sight pusher for $25.
Machine Machine tool

Power for $7 lb and a few primers.
Wood stain Design Material property Pattern Wood

And boxes of "stuff". There were dozens of boxes full of misc stuff. These were prices $4 to $8. Left box had a dozen .30-06 AP and some Garand clips. Second one had two Lee Auto-Primes plus a new Power Custom 10-22 titanium hammer and spring kit. Blue box has a Rem 870 mag extension, a Forester case trimmer and some sights. The orange box in the right box has two Lyman bullets molds in it. One is a round ball. The other is 465gr .515 dia. That's the correct one for my .50-70 trapdoor. The red thing in the bottom box is a Bonanza primer pocket swage.

Shelf Shelving Furniture Bookcase Table

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
I picked up two more Smiths yesterday, a 1948 pre-10 in .38 Spec and a 1912 .32-20 Hand Ejector.

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Picked up another OLD Smith today. This is a test...what is it??? Gonna shoot it as soon as I get home and then start cleaning it up.
Edit: It won't let me upload photo. :(
Edit: I was able to drag it from my hard drive. Upload a File button is not working.
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
Nothing so far but there's still hope. Leaving Camp Shelby and headed back to Jackson. There just happens to be four pawn shops on the way. :)

·
Premium Member
13,996 Posts
This is another "target of opportunity". I saw it earlier this week and finally talked myself into going back and getting it. It's a Gen 4 G22.
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Everyday carry

Looking at the barrel hood it doesn't appear to have been fired a lot.
Electronic device Technology Gadget

It has night sights added.
Technology Electronic device

and it has an aftermarket aluminum trigger.
Gun Trigger Gun accessory

I didn't need another G22 or another .40 but for $300 OTD I could leave it there any longer.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts