Mississippi Gun Owners banner

2141 - 2160 of 2180 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Ordered an IWB double, double-stack mag carrier from Phalanx Concealment.

My first time giving them a try ...

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Reactions: Twang and 22lrfan

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Bought a WWII replica tanker holster for a Victor revolver so I could use it with a m10 and Ruger around the farm.

·
Super Moderator
8,348 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
I have them both also. I like them about the same, but a couple of weeks ago, I shot my dad's new LCP2.
I REALLY like the trigger on it. MUCH better than my LCP and P3AT.
Yeah wish I had 2 of the same and not 1 of each.

Reactions: Twang

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nothing. Tried, but SADLY, one MSGO member reneged on a deal after we made an agreement. Said he got a "better deal" after I offered and he accepted his asking price.
I couldn't have done it. I would be a little squeamish in my stomach if the difference was alot, but at the end of the day, either a man's word has a dollar limit or it doesn't. I had that happen to me about 3 times, but every time, they sent PMs and not put it out publicly on the classified thread. It's like they knew they weren't going to follow through. One guy has listed several nice firearms that I would have bought had it not been him selling them. Maybe he does better when he puts it out there for everybody to see, but what they don't realize is members talk. There are conversation threads that prove who's telling the truth. When they think they've gotten away with shafting one person, many more know about it than they think, so the public reputation isn't as sparkly as they think it is and it hurts them in their wallet and by missing out on key information. Just saying, they should really consider this before deciding to walk away from a deal and ghost the other party. At least your contract breacher had the nerve to tell you he did it. The last time it happened to me, it worked in my favor by $293. Found another buyer willing to pay a lot more. That's why I have people post they're sending a PM on the classified thread before sending a PM. That and to make sure they are legit members. Going back on your word will define you from there forward. We can forgive, but we never forget. Even by word of mouth.

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
I couldn't have done it. I would be a little squeamish in my stomach if the difference was alot, but at the end of the day, either a man's word has a dollar limit or it doesn't. I had that happen to me about 3 times, but every time, they sent PMs and not put it out publicly on the classified thread. It's like they knew they weren't going to follow through. Ine guy has listed several nice firearms that I would have bought had it not been him selling them. Maybe he does better when he puts it out there for everybody to see, but what they don't realize is members talk. There is conversation threads that prove who's telling the truth. When they think they've gotten away with shifting one person, many more know about it than they think, so the public reputation isn't as sparkly as they think it is and it hurts them in their wallet and by missing out on key information. Just saying, they should really consider this before deciding to walk away from a deal and ghost the other party. At least your contract breacher had the nerve to tell you he did it. The last time it happened to me, it worked in my favor by $293. Found another buyer willing to pay a lot more. That's why I have people post they're sending a PM on the classified thread before sending a PM. That and to make sure they are legit members. Going back on your word will define you from there forward. We can forgive, but we never forget. Even by word of mouth.
Down home, where they know you by name and treat you like family
Down home, a man's good word and hand shake are all you need
- Alabama, Down Home

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well I bought two great something's yesterday! Got to meet two great guys from MSGO to boot! I bought a sweet Mosin and a rifle that will surely kick my A** a bit. Because you know I don't get beat up enough by my cat I needed a .444 Marlin. Unfortunately the posts were deleted before I could copy the pictures so I guess by MSGO rules, it did not happen.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well I bought two great something's yesterday! Got to meet two great guys from MSGO to boot! I bought a sweet Mosin and a rifle that will surely kick my A** a bit. Because you know I don't get beat up enough by my cat I needed a .444 Marlin. Unfortunately the posts were deleted before I could copy the pictures so I guess by MSGO rules, it did not happen.

There you go!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Picked up a Sauer 101 XT 300 Win Mag. Needed it like a nose ring in my big toe. Been distancing myself from healthy recoiling guns. The price point just couldn't be refused on a gun with 5-shot accuracyguarantee and a $1500 price tag hanging on the shelf.. I tried telling my wife it was their fault. If they were set on giving it away, they may as well have given it to me.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Yep sucks when you get ghosted after making a deal.

Reactions: medicine man

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
One guy has listed several nice firearms that I would have bought had it not been him selling them.
^ this ............. a couple of people here like that for me. But for the most part I've had great experiences here

Reactions: rigrat and 2A_1791

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nothing. Tried, but SADLY, one MSGO member reneged on a deal after we made an agreement. Said he got a "better deal" after I offered and he accepted his asking price.
Unfortunately, there are kooks everywhere....Armslist is full of them.
Colonelz is A+

2141 - 2160 of 2180 Posts