Mississippi Gun Owners banner
2301 - 2320 of 2370 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Look at the front of the cylinder. If three chambers (shoot one, skip one, etc) have powder residue around them, it's likely that it was only fired at the factory. Or, that someone that knows this made it look that way.

With no box or paperwork, shooting it a little, and cleaning it well, shouldn't affect the value much if at all, I would think.

Whatever the case, that's one real nice Smith & Wesson!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Reactions: kelhow

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
23,786 Posts
I got a Bushnell AR Optics 1x4/24 scope. Got a killer deal on it. Amazon was offering $150 off if you opened a Amazon CC account. Got for $23.23 and free shipping. Had to get 30mm scope mount for today, it cost more than the scope....lol

Picture frame Desk Personal computer Desktop computer Computer monitor

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked up a Taurus GX4 at Hunters Hollow in Oxford last week for $360. Felt like this was a fair price since Academy is asking $400 which is a few more dollars than MSRP. Box of WWB thorough it so far, I think I'm going to really like this little pistol.

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
Ordered a 9mm M&P Shield Plus.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
I have the original Shield (one for me, one for the wife) and it’s the little gun that could. It’s the only “small” pistol that I’ve been able to shoot accurately with my big mitts. It definitely performs above its weight class!
I'll be keeping my original Shield 1.0 too. 😉

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
Picked this up on Ebay for $17 bucks. I've been wanting an automatic watch for a while now. Seems like I'm always having to replace batteries in my other watches. There's a place in India that refurbishes old watches (Citizen, Seiko, etc.), and sells them pretty cheap on Ebay. A lot of them have the Day & Date, but the Day is written in Hindi. I found this one with only the date window. I'll have to get a new band, as this one is far too small to fit around my big honking wrists.

Does anyone know how to date a Citizen watch? The serial number tells me that it was made in October of a year that ends in 0 (serial # starts with 010) . . . I know it was made after 1972, because the back says "WATER RESISTANT". Prior to 1972, they used "PARAWATER" . . . so it could be 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020, etc.

Watch Hand Analog watch Light Clock

Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Font

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bought them a few days ago, arrived in the mail today. Three Wolff reduced power mainsprings and three reduced power rebound springs for some my K, L, N frame S & W. Also reduced power hammer spring and rebound spring for one of my J frame S & W.

·
Premium Member
13,894 Posts
Reactions: Blondie70 and Blade

·
Premium Member
13,894 Posts
Nothing today but picked up a KSA CPR and another S&W revolver yesterday.

2301 - 2320 of 2370 Posts