Mississippi Gun Owners banner
2321 - 2340 of 2370 Posts

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,348 Posts
Bought a Gemtech Aurora 2 yesterday as well as an H&R handi rifle in 223 to test loads in.
Came into work this morning and made more poor financial decisions.
Font Gas Paper Document Number

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,348 Posts
Two 5 round 6.8 spc mags, 4 boxes of Speer .30 cal 168 grain gold dot projectiles, Caldwell precision chronograph kit, as well as a Griffin Armament Bushwhacker 46 suppressor. My coworker has talked me into building a 450 bushmaster upper and I decided to get the van rolling so I could build the gun by next deer season.

Reactions: Subsonix

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
After picking up a new-to-me black powder revolver at the Military & Small Arms Collector Show in Biloxi last weekend, I've taken up a renewed interest in black powder. I've got quite a bit of black powder and substitutes, and already have traditional sidelock rifles in .32 caliber and .45 caliber; a couple of inline .50 caliber rifles, plus revolvers in .36 and .44 caliber. Not to mention a Pedersoli 12 gauge percussion shotgun.

I saw this online at a price I couldn't pass up. It's a CVA Kodiak Pro Magnum. Stainless steel .50 caliber fluted Bergara barrel, fully-enclosed weatherproof ignition chamber (takes 209 primers) and fiberoptic sights. The "Magnum" means it's rated for up to 150 grains of pelletized powder.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What make and model Harley @bubbat. I had a couple of Wide Glides, a soft tail standard, a Dyna Super Sport (FXDX) and a FXR Convertible. With a torn rotator cuff and bad back, I went on a selling spree. Besides, the wife said she’d rather us get a convertible car (especially after being nearly ran off the road a couple of times by automobiles not paying attention).

Have not got the car yet.

Still have our leathers, helmets, boots, and a ton of Sturgis T Shirts though!

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
23,785 Posts
What make and model Harley @bubbat. I had a couple of Wide Glides, a soft tail standard, a Dyna Super Sport (FXDX) and a FXR Convertible. With a torn rotator cuff and bad back, I went on a selling spree. Besides, the wife said she’d rather us get a convertible car (especially after being nearly ran off the road a couple of times by automobiles not paying attention).

Have not got the car yet.

Still have our leathers, helmets, boots, and a ton of Sturgis T Shirts though!
2016 1200 Sportster Roadster. Harley drop production of the Roadster 2020, replaced it this year with the god awful Sportster S

·
Registered
826 Posts
Got ripped off today by a place in AL. I still have to call tomorrow to see what they say. I ordered a mag and got this crushed and cut up turd. It used to be a Ruger Promag that they attempted to make fit a Star by raping it with a Dremel and crushing it with pliers. Guess what....doesn't fit.

Now that I'm aware of TripleK, I will try to get some mags from them. It appears they manufacture their own.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tin Cylinder

Door Rectangle Wood Automotive exterior Tints and shades

Bag Automotive design Rectangle Gold Wood

Bag Rectangle Luggage and bags Metal Fashion accessory

Wood Rim Automotive exterior Automotive tire Tints and shades

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,333 ·
Well I sold a good friend one of my 308s. So now I am looking for a Christmas gift to myself to fill in the room where the 308 was. :)

·
Premium Member
13,894 Posts
Didn't buy anything today but have my fingers crossed for two weeks from now. Was pawn shopping today and in one of them the manager said "I bought one this morning that you're gonna love." He went and got it from the back and it's a 6" blued 27-2 with Presentation grips. He can't sell it for two weeks but it has my name and phone number on the tag. He said he'd call me before he puts it out.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Got ripped off today by a place in AL. I still have to call tomorrow to see what they say. I ordered a mag and got this crushed and cut up turd. It used to be a Ruger Promag that they attempted to make fit a Star by raping it with a Dremel and crushing it with pliers. Guess what....doesn't fit.

Now that I'm aware of TripleK, I will try to get some mags from them. It appears they manufacture their own.
Sarco may have the original star mag. They were the importer or bought everything the importer had for years.

·
Super Moderator
10,168 Posts
Bought a bulk lot of 22LR bullets to add to the stash.

In the bunch was this full box of 22 longs. It's old but I'm pretty sure they
would all fire but it might be a 'collectible'!!!

View attachment 285453
I bought a bulk lot of ammo a few years ago, from a co-worker who's father passed away, and the son was not a "gun guy". It contained some old paper hull shotgun shells, and a whole unopened brick of .22 Long ammo. It wasn't near as old looking as yours, though. Is that a .20 cent price sticker??? LOL

·
Premium Member
13,894 Posts
Bought a bulk lot of 22LR bullets to add to the stash.

In the bunch was this full box of 22 longs. It's old but I'm pretty sure they
would all fire but it might be a 'collectible'!!!

View attachment 285453
Those would be pre-1962. After Feb 1, 1962 they had to have the child safety warning.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Two Benchmade Boost knives (Christmas presents); RCBS 6.5 Creedmoor Dies (don't even have a 6.5 Creedmoor); 100 each 44 Mag, 357 Mag, and 10mm brass; 1000 Aguila LR cartridges; Hogue J frame grip; Allen gun socks; box Hornady SST 123gr SST bullets; matching pair Schrade 4.5" and 6.5" fillet knives.

2321 - 2340 of 2370 Posts