Mississippi Gun Owners banner
2341 - 2360 of 2370 Posts

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,348 Posts
I finally couldn’t resist anymore, I broke down and bought a used REM 700 long range in 300 win mag, with a Millett 4-16x50 scope on it. Now all I have to do is get it threaded and start shooting it.

Reactions: Hoot G and 2A_1791

·
Premium Member
13,894 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,893 Posts
I thought it might have been one of the older H&R 9-shots. I've got a couple of them. I looked at a H&R 949 last week but haven't decided whether to get it or not.
A H&R 949 was my first handgun, had it for the last 39 years. Has had more rounds threw it and has killed more snakes than all of the firearm's I have had put together. They are a good little revolver. Sad that H&R has disappeared.

Still have that 949.

Reactions: 22lrfan

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bought a bottle Blackhorn209 today. Been looking since 2019. Could find it on the auction sites but couldn’t afford $250 a bottle, which I checked today and all I could find was current bid $239. Came home through Pearl today stopped by Bass Pro to see what ammo and reload supplies they had and found one bottle of Blackhorn $49.99. Which is about $15 more than in 2019 but is probably the new normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,893 Posts
Good find just about at any price.

I also don't beleive in normal its all according to the supply and demand so what's normal today isn't tomorrow.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,893 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,948 Posts
Nice catch! What furniture store. Waynesboro no longer really has one any good.
miskellys in Hattiesburg. Only sell floor models if no longer can order that specific item. Was Wanting one before new baby came in little over a month so no time to wait a year for one. Somewhat lucked out, not super great or fancy but fits the bill and wasn’t too expensive comparatively.

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
A couple of mags for my 9mm M&P Shield Plus and Tisas 1911, and a hybrid IWB holster for the Tisas.

Camera accessory Bag Personal protective equipment Luggage and bags Gun accessory

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,348 Posts
Muzzle devices, tri lug adapter for when I get the MP5 out of layaway, new rail, and 2 new barrels, one to replace the 11.5” PSA barrel that I managed to shoot out, and one to do a 13.9” build that I’ve been dreaming of for a while.

Font Parallel Transparency Number Document

Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Screenshot

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document

Reactions: Subsonix
2341 - 2360 of 2370 Posts