Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1741 - 1760 of 1827 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts
Based on my short driving foray into Memphis (Cordova) on the I-240 NASCAR loop early this afternoon (vet appt), maybe a better car dash cam. :mad::mad::mad:

Dangerous, idiot drivers, and I use the term "drivers" loosely.

Probably no license, no insurance, etc. ...

Not a marked Memphis PD vehicle to be seen anywhere, going or coming.

Probably hand-holding with BLM-types on a bridge over the Mississippi River.

·
26,970 Posts
A personal protection equipment. My version. Just in case.

Winter is coming.

1595284164661.png

ETA: See also HR4568 ...

Sec 932.
Ban on purchase, ownership, or possession of enhanced body armor by civilians
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b), it shall be unlawful for a person to purchase, own, or possess enhanced body armor.
(b) Subsection (a) shall not apply to—
(1) a purchase, ownership, or possession by or under the authority of—
(A) the United States or any department or agency of the United States; or
(B) a State, or a department, agency, or political subdivision of a State;
(2) a qualified law enforcement officer; or
(3) enhanced body armor that was lawfully possessed by any person at any time before the date this section takes effect.
(c) In this section, the term qualified law enforcement officer means any current or former officer (including a corrections officer), agent, or employee of the United States, a State, or a political subdivision of a State authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of any violation of the laws of the United States, a State, or a political subdivision of a State.

(36)
"The term enhanced body armor means body armor, including a helmet or shield, the ballistic resistance of which meets or exceeds the ballistic performance of Type III armor, determined using such standard as the National Institute of Justice has in effect at the time at which a person purchases, owns, or possesses such armor."

Reactions: z06 and A B

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,075 Posts

Food for thought, Some good points

And I do have a few pieces from them, so happens to be what he said he would get, plus additions that would help the shrapnel issue.
phillipd is going to have to bless this for me!

·
26,970 Posts

And I do have a few pieces from them, so happens to be what he said he would get, plus additions that would help the shrapnel issue.
I may have similar pieces, but not from them if I did.

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts

Made it two and a half minutes and he will not get to the point. Just rambling about this guys channel that guys channel, blah, blah, blah....LOL

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts
Made it two and a half minutes and he will not get to the point. Just rambling about this guys channel that guys channel, blah, blah, blah....LOL
Yeah I feel ya. Think it pops up on where to skip to to get to the point. It's worth watching though.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts
Found these at Wally World. Only box they had. Been over a year sinc3 I bought ammo there. Wouldn’t have thought they would have sold this
Ha that must be from laurel Walmart, went in there last week and bought all the 20 round boxes of it and left only that box on the shelf.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts
That was act U a 40 round box. Never even seen them
Correct. I almost bought the 40 round box too but just got the 3 20 round boxes. Also got a box of 30-30 and a metal ammo can. Had a few different boxes of hunting calibers left on the shelf actually.

1741 - 1760 of 1827 Posts