Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1921 - 1940 of 2007 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
I went to Tupelo gun show today, twice, once with each of my daughters. Here are my purchases for the day: first a pound of Power Pistol that @phillipd helped scrounge for me (thanks Phillip!). My older daughter, for reasons known only to herself and to God, just HAD to have a Ka-Bar USMC knife, so she got that. My younger daughter got a pretty decent ring from one of the jewelry vendors. I didn't get any guns, wasn't looking for anything really. My purchases on the way home included a couple of bottles of brandy, a twelve pack of Yuengling, and a tank of gas for my truck, I'm good for a while!

Gun show was the usual, I could swear I been seeing the same things, the same people form the early 90s in DFW area, to south Louisiana in early 2000s, and for the last 15 years in Tupelo, I swear it's all the same stuff and the same people!

·
Super Moderator
13,201 Posts
LOL, your older daughter is definitely of very good character with very good
I went to Tupelo gun show today, twice, once with each of my daughters. Here are my purchases for the day: first a pound of Power Pistol that @phillipd helped scrounge for me (thanks Phillip!). My older daughter, for reasons known only to herself and to God, just HAD to have a Ka-Bar USMC knife, so she got that. My younger daughter got a pretty decent ring from one of the jewelry vendors. I didn't get any guns, wasn't looking for anything really. My purchases on the way home included a couple of bottles of brandy, a twelve pack of Yuengling, and a tank of gas for my truck, I'm good for a while!

Gun show was the usual, I could swear I been seeing the same things, the same people form the early 90s in DFW area, to south Louisiana in early 2000s, and for the last 15 years in Tupelo, I swear it's all the same stuff and the same people!
She got a nice knife and Randy sent me the guy with your powder. Great to see you again and meet your daughters. And thanks for the loan of the books

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
My older daughter, for reasons known only to herself and to God, just HAD to have a Ka-Bar USMC knife, so she got that.
My wife keeps one stashed in a handy position in her desk. Figured she was the only one.
Southern Women are not to be triffled with..

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Bought these about a week ago.

950 9mm and 500 38 special from Summers Bullets out of Batesville, Ms. Shipped within 2 days (They was in stock). Great email updates from the owner. He also said he is running full tilt trying to keep up with orders and could take a couple weeks if he is out of what you order. Got them about a week after they shipped. Seems they was in limbo for that time , well until I went online and filed a complaint with USPS. In there defense I received a phone call from the USPS in Waynesboro telling me that Jackson had scanned them in and should be in Waynesboro the day after. The next day got a call again saying Waynesboro had rcv'd them and they would be delivered the next day. Bam and I got them. Had it not been for Jackson USPS I would have got them in about 4 days tops.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Bought these Saturday. 82 pounds wheel weight lead ingots. Slowly getting up stuff to cast with. Still need a melting pot and a couple round ball molds and few more bullet molds but I'm getting there.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Replacement, Ruger LCR/LCRX, fire control group housing.

Reactions: 95 taco

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,241 Posts
Not today but yesterday I bought some stuff for 6.8 loads including 100 grain accubonds projectiles. Now I just need to figure out what powder I want to use and get some powder as well as primers from Randy.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
820 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
86 rounds of .300bo :love: and 4 7.62 mags.

went to 5 gun stores and no one had any .300bo or a decent single shot .410. The last place (6th place) had the blackout.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,241 Posts
Got some brass on sale, not a screaming deal (as far as I know) but it’ll be a little start for my hunting loads.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts

Just kidding.

Actually, I ordered that Phoenix Arms HP22A .22LR pistol that I posted over on the Great Deals thread today.

Reactions: Henry Bowman
1921 - 1940 of 2007 Posts