Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1961 - 1980 of 1993 Posts

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,222 Posts
Went to Slidell for a baby baptism this afternoon and went to sportsman’s warehouse to check for primers and this was all I found.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,222 Posts
The last of my gun related purchases for a little bit.
Hopefully the ultrasonic cleaner works well with the intermittent use from cleaning brass and gun parts and suppressors, it’s a pretty cheap unit.

Reactions: 2A_1791

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I was bored and ran over to Cabela's and they're about plucked clean. About 2 minutes after a gentleman asked me where to find pistol ammo I see 3 employees with a buggy handing out boxes of something so I investigated. They said I could have 2 boxes so I took the big ones! Tracked the man down I spoke to minutes earlier and made sure he hurried over... I RAN for the door!

I have already re homed both boxes to 2 friends who are VERY low for what I paid...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I was bored and ran over to Cabela's and they're about plucked clean. About 2 minutes after a gentleman asked me where to find pistol ammo I see 3 employees with a buggy handing out boxes of something so I investigated. They said I could have 2 boxes so I took the big ones! Tracked the man down I spoke to minutes earlier and made sure he hurried over... I RAN for the door!
View attachment 244070

I have already re homed both boxes to 2 friends who are VERY low for what I paid... View attachment 244068
Lucky! Last time I got a deal that good was when Walmart was selling off their handgun ammo

·
Super Moderator
7,501 Posts
Ordered this last week (post #1937), and picked it up yesterday.

View attachment 243434
Those are fun little pistols. Reliable and long lasting, too. I've had one for over 20 years. If you're looking for a holster, the Bianchi Accu-Mold for the Colt Mustang fits it perfectly.

I used to carry mine while squirrel hunting in case I saw a snake. Here's a pic from 22 years ago, with it on my belt.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Those are fun little pistols. Reliable and long lasting, too. I've had one for over 20 years. If you're looking for a holster, the Bianchi Accu-Mold for the Colt Mustang fits it perfectly.

View attachment 244147
View attachment 244148

I used to carry mine while squirrel hunting in case I saw a snake. Here's a pic from 22 years ago, with it on my belt.
View attachment 244149
Thanks for the holster tip for the HP22A.

I just received two extended mags that I had ordered for it in today's mail.

A holster for it will be next.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I don‘t load or shoot a lot of JHP Bullets and was getting low on Hornady XTP Bullets, my local gun shop and Midway has been out for two months, I was looking around online less than two weeks ago and Optics Planet showed them in stock, they came in this past Friday.
22DB6E3F-5029-4AF0-B7B0-6866EB48CAF0.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I need a couple of them
Yeah me too. I have 12 80%ers but need a couple of the above. Everyone is out around here.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Super Moderator
7,501 Posts
Cheap as hell, and swim great. Gonna have quite the stockpile before long.

View attachment 244475
I worked in the Sporting Goods section of Walmart for several years (Hattiesburg). Ozark Trail is Walmart's "Private Label" product, and as big as Walmart is, I'm sure they have the major manufacturers (Rapala, Mepp's, Arbogast, Strike King, etc.) building their private-label products for them. You're probably saving over 80% buy purchasing Ozark Trail branded lures instead of name-brand. They're probably made on the exact same assembly line by the exact same people at the exact same time.

1961 - 1980 of 1993 Posts