Mississippi Gun Owners banner
2141 - 2160 of 2189 Posts

· Registered
860 Posts
Mostly brass prep the past week…45ACP and 223. Loaded 3 rounds of 35 REM. Why only 3? That’s how many I managed to fire out of my last test group before the battery in my chrony died. Need another range trip to test the 35 and 308 loads I have ready.
I love 308 testing! I like imr4064, but ramshot tac on the Dillon rocks. CFE223 is good also but I gave up on it because it’s unobtanium

· Registered
320 Posts
I love 308 testing! I like imr4064, but ramshot tac on the Dillon rocks. CFE223 is good also but I gave up on it because it’s unobtanium
They had CFE223 at Van's in Brandon this eve. I had to get some lil'gun to make some .458 SOCOM go pow and seent it.

Reactions: Wayne6687

· Registered
320 Posts
How much is it? Powder valley has some I seen yesterday. Academy in diberville had federal small pistol primers for 80 per k. I’m glad to see stuff slowly making a comeback
It's Van's, so I'm sure it ain't on sale. I didn't check the price. The pound of lil'gun I got was $43 plus tax. When you need it, you need it and I'd rather contribute to Van's huge remodel than to academy or bass pro.

· Registered
9,218 Posts
(Now to figure out how I can get these damn moles. I’ve tried poison, I’ve tried cats, I’m getting desperate over here. It’s like a tremors movie over here but they miniature.)
Harbor Freight solar mole chaser. Harbor Freight Tools – Quality Tools at Discount Prices Since 1977
I have a small yard, 68X135 compared to the 4 acres I had for 16 years. I have 2 chasers in the front and 2 in the backyard.
At the other house I had 10 around the garden and 3 in the backyard.

· Registered
454 Posts
(Now to figure out how I can get these damn moles. I’ve tried poison, I’ve tried cats, I’m getting desperate over here. It’s like a tremors movie over here but they miniature.)
Harbor Freight solar mole chaser. Harbor Freight Tools – Quality Tools at Discount Prices Since 1977
I have a small yard, 68X135 compared to the 4 acres I had for 16 years. I have 2 chasers in the front and 2 in the backyard.
Kill the grub worms and the moles will leave, that’s their main diet

· Registered
860 Posts
Im
Going to give that a try thank you

2141 - 2160 of 2189 Posts