Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1361 - 1380 of 1426 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,296 Posts
Nice looks like you are set. I ordered some the 31st and they shipped 3 days later. So I'll have 1500 hopefully the last of the week.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Registered
10,709 Posts
Now that I have all them sparkly bullets, time to start load development so I can crank 'em out.

Gonna do (15) each - loading for (03) different handguns - of 115 grain X-Treme plated .355" diameter bullets, mixed brass, Winchester SPP, 1.10" COL, 3.9 - 4.3 grains of Titegroup

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Two hundred rounds of an obscure cartridge I like and have for decades, .218Bee
that I have more than one rifle chambered in, from a Cadet Martini falling block
single shot to a Winchester lever action to the real almost overkill for this round,
a Ruger #1 that when I chamber a round it looks a lot like a .22LR the case is so
small up against the action.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,296 Posts
You should stop by there one day and check them out, they are running wide open now like all the other bullet companie.
They used to offer in store purchase but right now I don't think they are. If they would have been I would have just purchased from them to save on the shipping.

Reactions: canebreaker

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
I can't remember what website I was on, we were talking about if you were close to one of the big bullet companies stop by and get a few boxes of blems at a super cheap price.
On a fishing website we'll have a get together and I looked to see who were coming and where they lived. Ah, 4 people from the town where one plant was are coming. So I sent pm's to them about picking me up some and I'd pay at camp. I got 4 replies, the same. I haven't the time.
I met them at camp and talking about the bullets never came up. I could see why they didn't have time. Took to long getting away from the table.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Over the last week in my spare time I’ve loaded 600 9mm 124 jhp zero bullets. Titegroup goes a long way at 4.2 grains a pop. Now I’m gonna get back on the lead bullets. Hopefully w231 or unique will make them work better

1361 - 1380 of 1426 Posts