Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1441 - 1460 of 1467 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Thanks - same one Inline Fabrication sells?
Not sure. Mine came from Dillon. All my reloading stuff is in limbo since my neck surgery-if you need to borrow my 9mil stuff to swedge I'll send it to ya. PM me if ya want.

Reactions: BasMstr

·
Registered
633 Posts
These were some of the first hollow points that I powder coated, and it shows. 😁

I tried putting them in upside down, and that was a mistake. Thought maybe the excess powder would run down. Well, it did and filled up the cavity on some. Lesson learned. Just gotta tap the excess powder out and put 'em in the silicone trays right side up.
And if the clump doesn't fall out, have something small close by to pick the clump out. 2¢!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I loaded some 158 gr RN for my .357 mag 1894 Marlin. I’ve been experimenting with L’il Gun powder lately so I loaded 10 each from minimum load to max load in increments to see what shoots best. I probably won’t use these loads in my .357 mag revolvers since I have other loads for them. These will be some high power loads.

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
Loaded up a few for the G19, I'll do some for the 1911 after lunch

(100) 124 grain, .355" X-treme plated bullet, 3.8 grains of Titegroup, mixed brass, Winchester small pistol primers, 1.15" COL

1441 - 1460 of 1467 Posts