Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1761 - 1778 of 1778 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Loaded up some test rounds using my powder coated bullets I cast with a hollow point MP Mold.

135 grain bullet sized to .356", 1.06" COL, mixed brass, CCI primers, (5 each) 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 grains of Titegroup

Writing implement Office supplies Liquid Electric blue Office instrument

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
@Wayne6687, I'm planning on using some of the 9mm brass that I cleaned with the Armor All added to load some test rounds with my 135 grain cast bullets.
Just fyi, the Armor All seems to be working. Only loaded 30 rounds, but I definitely noticed a difference on the powder drop.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Loaded up some test rounds using my powder coated bullets I cast with a hollow point MP Mold.

135 grain bullet sized to .356", 1.06" COL, mixed brass, CCI primers, (5 each) 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 grains of Titegroup

View attachment 278668
Lol that picture looks familiar. Just remember “I’m not shaming” lol. Sig destroyer reporting in. 😬. How’s that 3.8? You chrono? Remember my 7 grains of hs6 even though 1180-1200 FPS and low pressure took out the sig.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lol that picture looks familiar. Just remember “I’m not shaming” lol. Sig destroyer reporting in. 😬. How’s that 3.8? You chrono? Remember my 7 grains of hs6 even though 1180-1200 FPS and low pressure took out the sig.
This about got me on a 180 hst for the 40s&w. I was at 6.3 and got pressure signs so dropped back down to 6.
Font Material property Number Pattern Parallel
Product Font Material property Circle Rectangle

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I don’t have a chrono. I just go with whatever load is the most accurate. Its possible to double charge with Titegroup, but you’re gonna see it if you do.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I don’t have a chrono. I just go with whatever load is the most accurate. Its possible to double charge with Titegroup, but you’re gonna see it if you do.
I’m in Wiggins I’ve got a chrono just say when. On those mp bullets I’m at 1.135 oal 3.5 got me at almost 1000 FPS. Text me if you want to chrono those 228-257-1208. A chronograph is to help find the velocity for said load and more importantly let you know if things are getting way too hot.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Primed another (500) pieces of 9mm brass. Hopefully I can test a few tomorrow after cutting the grass.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Been raining all day, so I've doing a little brass prep. Deprimed and wet tumbled about 1,400 pieces of 9mm brass (they're in the shed drying). Primed another 500 pieces of 9mm brass from the last batch I cleaned. Loaded some more test rounds, these are from my Lee mold.

Writing implement Wood Office supplies Material property Tints and shades

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I’d like to try and make that for a 9mm
You’d probably either need to use the shot capsules or top them off with a piece of buckshot like the three on the right. I doubt the others would be able to cycle the slide.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,499 Posts
12 gauge shorty , reduced load #2 buckshot. 3 rows of 5 pellets, slightly dimpled in the hull but are ok. Needed something to practice my roll crimping on and had these bad cases left over. Right at 1-7/8th's "

Lipstick Cosmetics Publication Tin Material property

Reactions: SubGunFan
1761 - 1778 of 1778 Posts