Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 21 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Wifey is wanting to shoot more! So today we went to the range. Hot as heck! Thankfully our ranges have fans!! Made it bearable! So we shot a few regulars and she is loving the CZ 75. This is the one Art did the trigger on! So the 75 Shadow, Ruger MkIV 22/45 Lite w/ Redot,
The Taurus 380 and her Kimber Micro Carry! Shot about 200 rounds total! Fun afternoon.
today100.jpg
Todays Group
today102.jpg
Wife with the 75
today101.jpg
Her target is plate on left. 18 on the paper!!

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
Can't afford tri lug adapters. I use the Octane 45 on 9-10 different guns. I already have 5 pistons for it.

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts
Hey Randy,
I saw this rare setup at BullMooseGuns.com today and thought of you, with your CZ75's and your love of .22's. It's a new arrival they just got in today. No FFL required, ships right to your door.
https://www.bullmooseguns.com/product-page/cz-kadet-2

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,616 Posts
Wives that shoot great, don,t make them mad. I had pretty sunshine this afternoon. So I shot the Dan Wesson 10mm and killed the gong. Then I took lopping shears and a limb saw and cleared one of my older pistol ranges.After I put a new top on that table, all I will have to do is go out the front door, walk 15-20 steps and start shooting to the edge of the woods where I have some old trees stacked for a backstop.I want no excuses.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well same as above!! Same guns and all. Wifey sure has taken a liking to my 75 from CZ Custom!! Good thing I'm getting a replacement Sunday from Joseph!! Hope it has the same 2.4# trigger pull!!

·
Account no longer active.
833 Posts
Let a few 168 grain .308 fly 250 yards here at the house. Taken from behind the target. That's my car off in the distance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I shot my Glock19Gen4 I got from rigrat with its new trigger and sights. I like it pretty well. I guess I can hold my own with a pistol but for all the time and effort and money I have put into it I ought to be a heck of a lot better than I am...:(

Reactions: phillipd and 7557

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
I installed the Silencerco threaded barrel I got from Mackied in my G43. It looks funny with my Octane 45 on it but it is amazing how quiet it is.
G43 .JPG

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,616 Posts
I rebuilt a Lorcin 25 for a man over the weekend. Before I returned it I shot it 4 times. Ran like a Singer sewing machine.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,775 Posts
Man I haven’t seen one of those in a long time. Always wanted to shoot a 25 . Just never got around to buying one and now with the 380 probably never will have one.;)

1 - 21 of 201 Posts