Mississippi Gun Owners banner
181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,265 Posts
Shot a couple of my 9mm's: M&P9 2.0, Walther CCP M2, and SAR B6C.

I'm still in the range ammunition conservation mode though.

Sorry, but no pics.

Winter is Coming!

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts
Friend of mine came over from Florida......figured we’d shoot some guns. Today was to damn hot.
That Rossi looks familiar. 😏

Reactions: rigrat and Ellis93

·
Premium Member
27,265 Posts
'Range ammo conservation mode' now, so no live ammo shooting for me.

Dry fire and laser drills will be the new normal.

·
Para Bellum
1,313 Posts
Ran the Sig X5 Legion w/ the new updated mounting plate for the SRO from Springer at Boondocks IDPA match yesterday, Becca ran the CZ Sp01. Great time at Boondocks events and hats off to our squad leader Jim Lowman for getting us through the 5 stages first. Jim and our squad worked together and had a great time. If you have ever thought about shooting an IDPA event, give Jim or Chad a call (769) 972-2382 to sign up. Its great fun for friends and the whole family at one of the finest facilities in the Southeast. Steel Challenge at Magnolia this coming Sunday, get signed up and get your 2A on!

J~

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
Well, my best friend of 42 years and I went to the SW Gun Club Wednesday. Helped him zero 2 rifles, Ruger 10/22 international w/laminated stock (I've been trying to talk him out of this rifle for about 20 years now). Here's the group he ended up with after adjustments at 25yds, CCI Stingers.

He also zeroed his Windham M4gery. Fired his Stoeger Coach gun 12gauge. Talk about a handful with buckshot! I practiced with the Tisas 1911A1 in .45 ACP, thank you St. John Moses Browning (genuflection). Various other .22 rifles. We did have a butterfly delay though.

Yes that's a Belgian-made Browning. It was given to his late father, a Warrant Officer who flew CH 47s in Vietnam. His men at Fort Benning gave it to him as a birthday present when he returned from Vietnam. He was so happy when they went on an exercise soon thereafter he shot a doe with it for them to grill after the exercise. The shotgun on the far right is a Rock Island, M5 I believe is the model #. It is an excellent copy of the High Standard Flite King, right down to the jeweled bolt. Nice HD shotgun for around $200.
All in all a great day.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Back at it again today

shot a sig 380
Judge in both 410 and 45 colt
30 carbine
Savage 22 mag
Henry big boy 44 mag
Ruger super redhawk in 44 mag
A Sig 40 S&W