Mississippi Gun Owners banner
141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,193 Posts
Damn, man - its been a minute. This is (I hope) my last week of PT for mine. I ordered a TENS unit, gonna give it a try. Are you doing anything for yours?
Yeah,daily physical therapy.....at work! Lol

the day to day movements don’t bother it under my normal load. Long as I don’t “force” my will upon things,try and pick up transmissions or diesel cylinder heads.

My problem isn’t the force but rather the long term stance,the position of my arm in relation to my shoulder. Think normal downward hang to extended forward movement of the arm vrs /_\. In that shape (in a triangle) I can feel a stretch in the very top of my right shoulder.....that’s the only “feel” I have at this moment in time. Not like before when just being moved brought on bad feels.
Like I said......it’s tons better.
My options weren’t many when I visited the Doc. It was needle in the socket,injection for pain,live and give it time......or give it time. I chose time.

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
Yeah,daily physical therapy.....at work! Lol

the day to day movements don’t bother it under my normal load. Long as I don’t “force” my will upon things,try and pick up transmissions or diesel cylinder heads.

My problem isn’t the force but rather the long term stance,the position of my arm in relation to my shoulder. Think normal downward hang to extended forward movement of the arm vrs /_\. In that shape (in a triangle) I can feel a stretch in the very top of my right shoulder.....that’s the only “feel” I have at this moment in time. Not like before when just being moved brought on bad feels.
Like I said......it’s tons better.
My options weren’t many when I visited the Doc. It was needle in the socket,injection for pain,live and give it time......or give it time. I chose time.
Yeah, doc told me I strained/sprained/injured my supercalifrajilistic tendon. First couple of days couldn't pick my arm up, but its getting better. Stuff's still swollen, so it pops out every now and then, can feel it roll.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,775 Posts
I’ll never make it! You’re tougher than I!
Nah anyone take molten lead to the hand and keep on going is a heck of allot tougher than me or Southern.

Reactions: 7557 and Ellis93

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
My Sig P320 compact.

First target was warmup (one mag at head, one at chest). Second was for accuracy. Third was double taps. Not bad on the doubletaps, only went wild on 4 head-aimed shots. Chest-aimed shots were all good. All at 7 yards.

I also took 5 shots from 15 yards. 4 good head shots and one went a little wide, but I didn't take a picture.

IMG_5984.jpg
IMG_5985.jpg
IMG_5986.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,775 Posts
LOL , you beat me to it. I was to busy looking at all of them.

Reactions: phillipd and Twang

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts
Reactions: phillipd and rigrat

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
22,183 Posts
I picked that stuff up from Randy today. Thanks again.
You are welcome, sorry it to me so long to get it to you.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,775 Posts
Twang will give the officer mag to Randy to mule to you. And wasn't you the one awhile back looking for some Ruger emblems?

·
Super Moderator
8,637 Posts
Twang will give the officer mag to Randy to mule to you. And wasn't you the one awhile back looking for some Ruger emblems?
Yes, that was me on the Ruger emblems. I appreciate you sending the mag. I meant to send you a PM reminding you to pack it, but it had already slipped my mind, AGAIN.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,775 Posts
Yes, that was me on the Ruger emblems. I appreciate you sending the mag. I meant to send you a PM reminding you to pack it, but it had already slipped my mind, AGAIN.
I would have sent it last time home but man I was so sick I slept for 5 of the 10 days I had off. I'll go get the emblems and pack them with the mag and send them with Randy.

141 - 160 of 201 Posts