Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 814 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
20170314_124654.jpg

Results of meal fed to Savage Mkll, recently aquired. 22lr, Bushnell 3x9.
50 yds, yesterday. Sorry, oriented upside-down. Lol.
Shooting of hood of my truck.
Was just looking to see what it likes.
CCenter 3 shot was with the same Federal used @ top right

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Norinco SKS @ 100 yds 12in target.

12in target @ 200 yds offhand also. The video was zoomed in so the quality is bad. I was wore out from holding it earlier so here is a short clip of the beginning. Cause i started to miss too much and i cant show that! :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
No pictures, but shot my new Ruger LCP 2 yesterday. First 60 rounds were great. Very accurate littlw pistol. After that, about every other round, the magazine would fall out of the gun. Very disappointed with that. Will be calling Ruger to try and get this fixed.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
I shot trap today, for the first time in about 12 years. My shoulder's a little sore.

I wanted to try out an old H&R single shot I'd picked up from a pawn shop, and also to try out some of my hand loads.

I shot 3 rounds of trap. Out of 75 shells, I had 3 "failure to fires" - all due to light firing pin strikes (they fired the 2nd time). I think I'm OK with that. Only paid $95 for it. I'm not going to be betting my life on this gun by counting on it for self defense - just the occasional squirrel, clay bird or to try out new handloads.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Grandson (11 years old) brought his new Marlin Model 60, 50th anniversary version, over to shoot steel plates, clay birds, and various targets today. He had afternoon off and had not had a chance to shoot the new rifle much. We broke it in good, shot at least 400-500 rounds of loose ammo I had laying around. Pretty accurate little rifle, but a bit temperamental at first, and picky about ammo later. Having too much fun to take pics, just shootin' and grinnin' :p:p:p.

·
Premium Member
3,811 Posts
Yesterday was M-4, 870 and various handguns to include the Century TP9 V2. It was probably the best double/single trigger I have ever shot. We took it out of the box and ran about a 150 rounds through it...not bad for a $320 gun to be sure!

·
Premium Member
13,097 Posts
Got home from work with my new Octane 45. Screwed it on my G21 and ran about 50 rds through it. I was amazed at how quiet it was. Gonna load some subsonic 9mm tomorrow to try in my 9mm AR.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
Got these .22 LR's on loan for a couple weeks, Walther P22 and a Luger in .22 LR. Took them out to Coast Rifle and Pistol Club this morning a little shooting between rain showers.

20170629_101158.jpg

20170629_101354.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
I took the wife out to Coast Rifle & Pistol Club today so we could practice up on our WEAK-HAND shooting.

We brought 10 handguns:
4-.22's (Walther, Luger, Ruger & Smith)
3-.38 Spl's (2 Smiths and a Ruger)
3-9mm's (Glock, Kel-Tec and a Radom 9x18)

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,179 Posts
Shield9 and Kahr9 at RangeUSA on Thursday.

Reactions: phillipd
1 - 20 of 814 Posts