Mississippi Gun Owners banner

801 - 810 of 814 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,143 Posts
My new-to-me used CZ 83 and my SAR B6C in 9mm.

(I can't believe that European police forces use .32Auto caliber - if they're armed at all!) ;)

I'm still in the range ammo conservation mode though.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Well to celebrate surviving yet another year after my birth, I was allowed to go to spend the morning at SW Gun Club range for some quality time with my 1911A1, 92FS, M11A1. But the most fun was with the Mossberg M44 at 100 yds. Using German (of course) SK Standard .22 I dialed it in at 100 yards:

Of course when I sent this photo to dem Jungen, he said "geez it took you 5 rounds to get in the 10 ring?
:mad:
Diopter rear, globe front sights.

·
Premium Member
13,096 Posts
Shot several Glocks yesterday plus a bunch of .22's A guy I used to work for called me a couple of weeks ago. He said he had decided he needed a handgun and wanted me to find him one. All he had ever shot was a 10/22 and a Marlin .30-30. He ended up getting a G19. He came to the house and I showed him how to hold it, load it and disassemble it. He shot about a hundred rounds through it and did pretty good. He also brought his 9-year old son who had never shot anything but a BB gun. I started him on a Ruger bearcat and moved up to a Ruger MKII and SR22. The Bearcat was his favorite.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Well I shot the bird at a dumbass that ran a stop sign on my way home if that counts
W*fe gets mad when I do that; I just tell her that's the unique way I grip the steering wheel.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Well I shot the bird at a dumbass that ran a stop sign on my way home if that counts
W*fe got in a wreck last year; guy in a bondo Oldsmobile hooptie (as they call it) with no insurance, suspended license, expired tag ran a stop sign and she hit him. Of course he said it was all her fault, as he crawled out of the passenger side window - neither door was capable of opening. Thankfully our insurance went after him full bore. Unfortunately the Brookhaven PD just wrote a report and sent him on his merry way. State Farm is still trying to get $ from the guy...
Ok, back onto topic...

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Headed to Waldos in Columbia. I called & they have some odd calibers I need; the boss (w*fe) gave approval since they'll do "curbside". And she asked if I had enough ammunition for her pistol (SIG P6). If not, buy more!!
Ha ha ha ha ha 😃 9mm NATO yes honey I have a little bit of that. ;)
After 33 years I think I'll keep her.

801 - 810 of 814 Posts