What is Jerusalem worth?

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by GunnyGene, May 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

A lot of violence on the Israeli/Gaza/Golan border about the opening of our Embassy. It will continue for some time.

Excerpt:

To answer the question in the subject line:

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Reckon quite a bit according to both side.

cruiser and Quickeye like this.

3. Quickeye

Quickeye Vietnam&PersianGulf Wars MSGO Supporter

Way more than Mecca!

4. Leonidas

Leonidas The Beast MSGO Supporter

Louisiana
    Just say no!

To endless mooslem horses__t.

bar306 and Mesquite like this.
  5. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    If the Palestinians don't use this as an excuse to behave like animals it'll be something else. They're going to kill kids, drive cars into crowds, and blow up buses either way. We might as well put the embassy where it belongs, in the capitol of our greatest ally.

6. GunnyGene

IDF is getting real serious about this again. Jet struck some targets in Gaza. Sounds like war again.

Excerpt:

7. ThatGuy

ThatGuy I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.

Let there be bombs.

What do you do with a rabid dog gentlemen?

8. US Embassy opens in Jerusalem: When Trump makes a promise, he keeps it

US Embassy opens in Jerusalem: 'When Trump makes a promise, he keeps it'

President Donald Trump was the only president to fulfill his promise to move the American embassy to Jerusalem—this was the message repeated by all speakers at the inauguration ceremony for the new US Embassy in the Israeli capital on Monday.

Trump's daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner, along with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, led the US delegation with a single message: Only Trump had the courage to act on what America has wanted for a long time.

"While presidents before him have backed down from their pledge to move the American Embassy once they were in office, this president delivered. Because when President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it," Kushner said.

9. Mecca Bombed1.jpg

94LEVERFAN, deadhead, bar306 and 10 others like this.
  10. SOCOM SHTR

SOCOM SHTR Distinguished Poster

Quickeye and SLBcmtr like this.
  11. Chicknman

Chicknman Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

My answer to the thread title would be nothing. If you believe in God and that he is all powerful and all knowing, then why would he need his followers to possess a certain location in this great big world he created? More people have been killed in the name of religion, Christianity included, than for any other reason.

bubbat, oldguns and ThatGuy like this.
  12. cruiser

cruiser Distinguished Poster

If you believe in the Bible, which I do, the answer is priceless. It is the most holy place on Earth for Jews and Christians. Within the city is Temple Mount, which dates to Abraham and Issac. It is where Solomon built the 2nd temple and conrtained the holy of holliess and home of the Ark of the Covenment. It is the city of the crucifiction and the burial place of my Savior, and more importantly, his resurrection.It is the future city of the 3rd and final temple and the place from which Jesus will rule the Earth for a 1000 years. It is where the fullfillment of Bible prophesy will and is now taking place. So, to me it is worth everything but to the non believer it is worthless.

13. GunnyGene

Apparently Hezbollah and other Muslims think it's worth a lot of death and destruction with the usual very high body count.

Excerpt:

14. Quickeye

Quickeye Vietnam&PersianGulf Wars MSGO Supporter

Sure it is. Mohammad and arch-Angel Gabriel took off for their min-night ride from there riding on ole' Barack. (baruq)(a big ass)

Blondie70 likes this.
  15. Last edited: May 16, 2018
    94LEVERFAN likes this.
  16. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

To answer not very much after Iran, hamas, Russia and Iraq get through bombing it into non-existence. That being said, pretty sure there will be plenty of collateral damage in those 4 countries. When are these peace loving weenie liberal dumbasses going to open a history book and realize Isralies and arabs have been killing each for centuries. They ain't gonna win(arabs)

Blondie70 likes this.
  17. Leonidas

Leonidas The Beast MSGO Supporter

Louisiana
    קיינמאל מער

18. My money's on the IDF, the IAF ... and yes, the Hand of G0d.

Oh, and on the (alleged) Israeli nukes.

Erdogan urges Muslims to ‘move as 1’ against Israel

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
    - Genesis 12:3 KJV​

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    melmerf, 94LEVERFAN and Blondie70 like this.
  19. ThatGuy

ThatGuy I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.

A bunch of goat f*ckers and turnip farmers aren't gonna do much to israel.
    I doubt the turnip farmers get too involved, but if they do the iron gears of the sleeping giant will turn once again, and that'd be bad for them.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  20. pkett44

pkett44 Distinguished Poster

What part of the"Promised Land" is confusing to the world? God evidently placed significance on This land for This people. I will not question it.

melmerf, 94LEVERFAN, Leonidas and 2 others like this.