Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
The only ones I have seen that look similiar to that are some that were made from solid copper on a lathe.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Man, those are squirrel dinger .45 acp's. Back in the day all we could find to load with was salt peter and squirrel dingers!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Uh huh. Who says you can't learn anything on the internet.

I did notice that same basic shape when I first read the message. I was thinking about the irony of shooting someone in the rearend with one, but I kept it all to myself. Well, until now, anyway.

terry

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
terrybaldridge said:
Uh huh. Who says you can't learn anything on the internet.

I did notice that same basic shape when I first read the message. I was thinking about the irony of shooting someone in the rearend with one, but I kept it all to myself. Well, until now, anyway.

terry
Thats funny right there! Not right, but funny!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks like those could be those black powder bullets that TC came up with for their Hawkins rifles in the early 70s. I used to have a mold like that for my 45 TC hawkins. May still if I look hard enough.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I will try to take a pic and post if I can find it. I found a 9mm in a parking lot about 3 years ago, looks lots like those. Are they reloads if not what is the headstamp?

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no idea if they are factory or reloads its just a pic i saw will browsing some 1911 photos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts