WHAT SHOULD I DO, BUY IT OR REGRET NOT BUYING

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by DEADEYE 1, May 18, 2018 at 4:02 AM.

Tags:
  1. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

No it is not another gun, not till I get my new safe installed. This is something that I have wanted for many many years. I found a older Toyota 4x4, solid body, decent interior.
    It has been owned and driven by a older man for years. 22R motor, AMFM, AND GOOD GLASS.
    I am supposed to drive it tomorrow.I am not sure if it is 4 or 5 speed.It has ,High Low range.
    ICE COLD AIR.If I get it, I am planning on giving my Polaris Ranger 900 to my Son if I get this.
    I could probably sell about 10 guns that I have been holding on to that I have turned down selling to pay for it. It is 4 in the morning, I am going to sleep on it a little more.
    I want it.

2. Buy it. Great trucks, wish I still had mine. ‘97 V6. 22r will just about run forever if properly maintained. Not that my opinion counts for much. Lol

LeansVeryRight2016 and DEADEYE 1 like this.

3. Trashy

Trashy Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Do it!!!!! Ain't nothing but $$$,

4. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I'd love to see them!!!

5. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I will see if I can come up with the money today. Later, I will list some guns. I think this one is a 94. Years ago I owned a 72 model 2 wheel drive. I drove from Meridian to Kemper and then Clarke County on hunting trips. I do not remember ever being stuck in truck.
    Just me, but I would rather having older trucks for hunting trips than newer ones, don,t have to worry about briars and smally scratches.

22lrfan, SLBcmtr and tWillis like this.
  6. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

7. burninfilm

burninfilm Distinguished Poster

I think you answered your own question by using the word "Regret". Why live with regrets?

DEADEYE 1, Hoot G and 22lrfan like this.
  8. Hoot G

Hoot G Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Picayune
  9. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    Get it. Good trucks are hard to come by regardless of how much money you're will to spend. A few minutes looking at the $50k crap on the new truck lots and you'll be searching for another old Yoda.

10. I agree a good truck is had to find but I'll play devils advocate, if you have dependable wheels pass save the money for something you really need.

List of things if I had money

Stockpile :
    Ammo
    Cigarettes
    Liquor
    Extra food (canned meats) etc.
    gold
    Gasoline/diesel
    Medicine
    Grow a garden including medicinal herbs
    More guns (if needed)
    Steel plates / sandbags

Just to name a few ....

Lreaves74, Doggy1953 and Cliff731 like this.
  11. rsnapper

rsnapper Distinguished Poster

If you can swing it, pull the trigger with the understanding that you will pour a few more dollars into it to get it like you want.