Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently come into possession of a never used set of RCBS dies for 444 Marlin. Dad passed away late August and i just got around to going through the gun safe. I remember when he bought the dies although I don't recall what year. He had a friend that was going to reload cartridges for his Marlin but for whatever reason, that never happened. The dies are part #20704 group C / 3 die set. in the case. I looked around the webs and they seem to run about 50 bucks but i couldn't find any in stock anywhere so i didn't know if that might factor in to an asking price. Any info will help for when i post them up for trade
Product Green Household hardware Gas Nickel

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
That sounds reasonable. I have a couple guys close to the house i should talk to before i post them up on this site. Thank you
If your friends pass on them. I am interested to buying them from you.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,611 Posts
just asking cause I see it all over BookFace.

Where did the difference in the cash vs trade price come from? I have never seen that until the bookface pages popped up.
no idea i don’t have bookface. Just seen it for a long time here in ads. Guess maybe since cash talks so willing to take a tad less if cash instead of settling for a trade idk

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,708 Posts
Yep seen it all over Fakebook when I used to get on it. Now you see it all over this sight. I guess magically increases in value if you trade it.

I always thought, you stated a price and that was also the trade value.

·
Registered
12,887 Posts
Yep seen it all over Fakebook when I used to get on it. Now you see it all over this sight. I guess magically increases in value if you trade it.

I always thought, you stated a price and that was also the trade value.
That’s what I thought.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
I pretty much ignore any ad that has a sale value and a different trade value. I don't care to deal with anyone that does that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just asking cause I see it all over BookFace.

Where did the difference in the cash vs trade price come from? I have never seen that until the bookface pages popped up.
I haven't been on FB in a long time but back when they had gun pages it used to crack me up when guys would fan out 5 or 6 hundreds and post of picture of it with the caption "what you got for sale"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts