Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some input to determine fair values for 2 of my safe queens. Bought years ago and trying to decide if it's worth saying goodbye. Top gun is Remington 22lr on browning patent oct 24, 1916. Ser # 130642.
Bottom gun is Belgium browning in 95% plus (imo only) ser 70t43191
IMG_5428.JPG
IMG_5429.JPG

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,024 Posts
I haven't a clue regarding the value of that Remington, but the "made in Belgium" Browning SA-22 examples I've seen as are in very nice condition usually go for more than a NIB Browning SA-22 "grade I" made by Miroku in Japan for Browning. I've observed these selling in the range of $500 and up to $750... and sometimes more. Condition, grade, caliber (.22 short or .22 long rifle), and date of manufacture are everything.

·
Registered
12,670 Posts
I'd love to have one of either or one of the Chinese clones even. first 22 I ever shot was my stepdads Belgium browning like that. way out of my budget right now though unfortunately

·
I'll Play Dixie If I Want To
4,266 Posts
There is a Browning just like yours but it has a scope on it on gunbroker, say's it was made in 1973, for $500.00, yours may be in better condition than that one.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,024 Posts
The older Browning SA-22 rifles with the thumb wheel rear sight will fetch more dollars when sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts