Mississippi Gun Owners banner
261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,833 Posts
You could have waited until Wednesday, but I don’t think I could have either! Nice!!

J.B.
I always forget about it on Wed so I decided to do it while I was thinking about it. :)

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,736 Posts
You could have waited until Wednesday, but I don’t think I could have either! Nice!!

J.B.
I always forget about it on Wed so I decided to do it while I was thinking about it. :)
AM I crazy or is it actually Wednesday and some don't realize it is actually Wednesday?

Reactions: 22lrfan and Twang

·
MSGO Court Jester
43,991 Posts
Reactions: 22lrfan

·
Premium Member
13,833 Posts
19-5 that’s hard to photograph!

J.B.
View attachment 282402
Very nice. I have lots of problems trying to take photos of nickel guns...to much glare and reflections. One of these days I'm going to build me a light box to use for taking photos.

·
Premium Member
13,833 Posts
Here's a different take for wheelgun Wednesday. An inside look at my model 28 PPC revolver. I changed out the DAO hammer for a standard hammer.
That’s amazing. Someone spend a lot of time working on the inside of that one.

·
Premium Member
13,833 Posts
This is another one I picked up on the tax free weekend. This one is a 1946 S&W 38/44 Heavy Duty in .38 Spec. All numbers match except for the grips. It has an old set of stag grips. The N frame .38's are growing on me. If I make it to the M&G I'll definitely bring this one and the Outdoorsman to try out. I bet with wadcutters they'll kick like a .22.

Motor vehicle Hood Wood Grille Bumper

Revolver Wood Air gun Gun accessory Metal

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Super Moderator
9,365 Posts
I haven't posted a Wednesday Wheelgun in a while. There's another active thread right now about buying guns at Walmart, and someone mentioned that they don't remember Walmart selling handguns.

Here's one I bought from the Walmart on Hwy 98 in Hattiesburg back in 1994 when I worked there. Walmart had just decided to get out of the handgun business, and had pulled them off the sales floor and was keeping them in the back - for sale to employees only, at crazy low prices . . . just to get rid of them.

This is a Rossi Model 851 stainless .38 special. I still have it, only my wife has claimed it as hers. Oh, well.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

261 - 274 of 274 Posts