·
MSGO Court Jester
39,588 Posts
Been here all along.

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I own one lol many years ago I think it resembled a national match m1a but now resides in billion pieces in 5 gallon bucket :( I got it cheap though. I wanna build up a kick butt rifle from it

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Up until 2 months ago .... had to let it go!! Already miss it but I had no choice in the matter ... one of those "family" things!!

·
Premium Member
13,574 Posts
I've got one but haven't shot it in quite a while. Seems like I always grab something else out of the safe.

Reactions: phillipd

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,588 Posts
I have a Socom but I want a Scout Squad. Couldn't find a Scout at the time so I bought the Socom.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
I used to shoot the (Polytech) M14/S once in a while, and the FAL, but then the tragic boating accident and the ammo was on the boat too! And .308/7.62x51 is just too expensive to shoot much on regular basis even if that school of vicious catfish and those furrin' leaping assault carp wasn't guardin' it.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,817 Posts
The M1A is an excellent rifle in its original configuration and the updated EBR format has preformed outstandingly. I have shot literally thousands of rounds through them in standard, NM and double lugged NM configurations.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts