Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need something new, so I need to liquidate one of the below. So before I do the dirty work for pictures, etc., which would you sell if they were yours?

Sig 229R .40sw Mint Condition

Glock 29SF 10mm, Mint Condition.

Both with new MTAC holsters.

Vote now....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But But But, I just received 500+ rounds of Georgia Arms 10mm ammo. Plus another 200+ rounds in stock......

dump the glock and ammo?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doesn't really matter, except for the da/sa trigger on the sig, they are about the same in recoil and accuracy. IMHO The sig has a better full hand grip than the 29sf

·
Registered
15,491 Posts
profiler999 said:
But But But, I just received 500+ rounds of Georgia Arms 10mm ammo. Plus another 200+ rounds in stock......

dump the glock and ammo?
Dump the glock and get a colt delta elite so you can still have a use for the ammo! Problem solved!

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
I would sell the glock if I liked the way the sig felt better. I am a fan of having a consistent trigger pull though.

I reiterate my opinion, sell the glock.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
I guess somebody has to be the voice of reason here. KEEP the Glock The 10mm may be a little pricey to shoot but that's one awesome round.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
One of the finest shooting pistols I ever shot was the Glock 10mm. Sell the sig, throw a number out there and that'll get Joe started haggling. Joe can't pass a deal.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
profiler999 said:

dump the glock and ammo?
Well then keep the GLOCK! See if I care! :pullhair:
Or dump the SIG. And purchase a 10mm on a 1911 frame. :2tup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts