Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get my daughter’s old air rifle back in service. “Rocky” and “Rochelle” Need to have their dinners card revoked, eating to much at the backyard bird feeder.
759E6972-34CF-4F02-9165-A6DEEC7EE66F.jpeg

·
Registered
13,205 Posts
If I had the right fitting I could.. I can’t get them as full as the commercial guys do. They use a pump to fill them.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
I need one for a soda machine but I've about given up finding a place. It's the same as used with paintball. Ever place I called doesn't do them any more. If you find a place let me know.

Randy mine is a standard fitting you think you might can do.it. I can send a pic.

·
Registered
13,205 Posts
I need one for a soda machine but I've about given up finding a place. It's the same as used with paintball. Ever place I called doesn't do them any more. If you find a place let me know.

Randy mine is a standard fitting you think you might can do.it. I can send a pic.
I do not have the right fitting to fill those.

·
Registered
714 Posts

have you contacted any welding supply stores?

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
4,162 Posts
Try Air Gas on hwy. 80 in Pearl I‘m not sure they will but they have just about everything else

·
Premium Member
13,650 Posts
I've had CO2 paintball cylinders refilled at Hobby Town in Dogwood but that has been a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will be in NMS for the week, can’t remember the place in Tupelo that used to fill for me.... just remember CHEAP!!!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I've had CO2 paintball cylinders refilled at Hobby Town in Dogwood but that has been a couple of years ago.

There is a hobby store, on Lakeland, a little strip mall building in front of wal-mart...next door to the car wash...they may be able to do it

Reactions: rc

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m afraid CO2 refills are dead! I’ll have to buy my own tank, aadd DDS adapter and scale...

nitrogen is the new CO2! 750 to 3500 psi!

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Are you meaning the CO2 paintball guns are now using Nitrogen?
Never thought much about it. Had bought a large CO2 tank when son was younger and was messing with paintball. Then got a wire welder so put the bottle on it and haven't worried about the paintball since. To bad you are not close to Natchez as I still have the hose and valve assembly.

On the air rifle front I have been paying attention to the Umarex Gauntlet. Not to bad out of the box and a lot can be done to spice it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts