Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 1,000 starline 44 special brass that @Blade and I are splitting. I was going to weigh all 1,000 cases and sort into two batches, one for me and one for Blade. I weighed 30 cases and all weighed 102.0-1.02.7 except one was 101.9. I measured the length and they were the same length within a thousandth. So, I quit. Just counted the brass into two batches. Primed 150 and set my other 350 aside for sometime down road. I wish Starline made a bigger selection of brass, like 35 Remington. Their stuff is just good, especially for the price.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I like 44 special so much because i can use it over and over without sizing it. Of course that is if you use it in a magnum or load wad cutters. 44 special is probably the round I have loaded the most as it was my youngest daughters favorite "go to" caliber. she would have no problem going through 250+ rounds in a single afternoon of shooting. It was always hard to say no to those big beautiful blue eyes when she would look at me and say "Daddy, can I have some more ammo?" She is on the left at #63
Camouflage Squad Military camouflage Cargo pants Machine gun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts