Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only do transfers for long term customers, long time friends, or customer who bought on line knowing the gun needs some work. They are not economically feasible to my business. This Winchester Model 1907 in .351 Winchester was bought by a buddy and he had it shipped to the shop. No work done to it, but thought most people would appreciate seeing it. Not something I see everyday.
Vance Moore
Whynot Gunsmith Shop
Meridian, Mississippi
Facebook: Whynot Gunsmith Shop
Instagram: vance_gunsmith
Brown Wood Natural material Gas Hardwood

Table Tableware Wood Flooring Curtain

Tableware Bottle Table Wood Hardwood

Wood Office supplies Gun accessory Metal Tool

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Used to have an 1907 in .351 WSL, was a fun shooter though even at that time ammunition was limited and costly. Definitely a cartridge that if given a little love could have lasted a long time in history, though I suppose Winchester's .350 Legend is more or less a modern spin on the same concept with a slightly larger projectile.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would like to get one in the near future. Got to finish a couple of builds first. Israeli light barrel FN-Fal and 6.5 Grendel MSR. Got all my parts for the FAL and being choosy on Grendel parts. I already have 3 or 4 mags for the 351 I picked up a while back, 2 are the 10 round which you don't see too often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts