Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from southern ms:)

I have a much needed request!!
I carry a glock 43 and I am having such a hard time finding a inside waist band holster that fits me comfortably:( Any suggestions?? Obviously as little print as possible. Thank u in advance!!

·
Premium Member
20,394 Posts
Welcome please join in. Someone who knows should be along before long to answer your question.

·
Premium Member
13,552 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co. :hiya:Sorry but I can't help with the holster. I carry my 43 in a pocket holster.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
View attachment 38097

Good luck. (Not a Glock guy, so I can't help.)
I wasn't til we went to the guns shop and it just fit perfectly!! U can't help what gun u fall for!! Even if it is a two tone flick:) My husband got a sig sauer and loves it!! I have a Taurus 9mm double stack and thought this thing is awesome. Home defense sure But not for a female to carry!!

·
Registered
11,457 Posts
:welcomemsgo::fun:

There's a few of those Glock lovers lurking on here. I'm sure by the end of the day you'll have about 3 dozen really good recommendations.
Of course, the really good recommendations will be to ditch the Glock and get a 1911! :lol5:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:welcomemsgo::fun:

There's a few of those Glock lovers lurking on here. I'm sure by the end of the day you'll have about 3 dozen really good recommendations.
Of course, the really good recommendations will be to ditch the Glock and get a 1911! :lol5:
Yeah yeah! My husband tells me the same thing!! That's what he has:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts