Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Women love firearms!!

Tags
women
4K views 45 replies 25 participants last post by  LearCo 
#1 ·
Hello from southern ms:)

I have a much needed request!!
I carry a glock 43 and I am having such a hard time finding a inside waist band holster that fits me comfortably:( Any suggestions?? Obviously as little print as possible. Thank u in advance!!

#10 ·
View attachment 38097

Good luck. (Not a Glock guy, so I can't help.)
I wasn't til we went to the guns shop and it just fit perfectly!! U can't help what gun u fall for!! Even if it is a two tone flick:) My husband got a sig sauer and loves it!! I have a Taurus 9mm double stack and thought this thing is awesome. Home defense sure But not for a female to carry!!

#21 ·
Hello from southern ms:)

I have a much needed request!!
I carry a glock 43 and I am having such a hard time finding a inside waist band holster that fits me comfortably:( Any suggestions?? Obviously as little print as possible. Thank u in advance!!
The problem here is that the industry hasn't quite caught up with the growing popularity of concealed carry by women. Most holsters - especially IWB holsters - are still designed for a mans body, which you've obviously discovered :).

The Well Armed Woman site has a lot of info about this issue, and a wide variety of holsters they sell that are designed for the female form. About Concealed Carry Holsters For Women

#23 ·
You're welcome. The military had a similar issue when we started putting the ladies into the cockpit of fighters and attack planes. None of the normal flight gear - G suits, O2 masks, etc. - would fit them well, which could and did result in some serious problems with control.

#24 ·
I don't have any "name brand" recommendations on IWB holsters, but will pass along that my wife carries her S&W 642 in one and finds it much more comfortable carrying at 1:00 instead of 3:00. With hips wider than waist, women often find the more forward position more comfortable. Welcome to the site! :)

#36 ·
And just remember with leather holsters you pretty much get what you pay for. Don't expect a low priced leather holster to fit you and the handgun like one that costs more for the boning and other work put into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.