close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yesterday and Today in Charlottesville, VA ...

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by LeansVeryRight2016, Aug 12, 2017 at 1:11 PM.

1. triggerman454

triggerman454 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Or ANY other flag than Stars & Stripes.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

wllmkttrll, phillipd and 22lrfan like this.
  2. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    I notice that the media are NOT reporting just which
    "side" of this disturbance was targeted for being run
    down, nor are they identifying the race of the perp
    that they have in custody.:groan:

3. Vick

Vick Distinguished Poster

I kinda wondered about that...remember the black guy who burned the black church just to stir up some trouble?

maxhush, sigpro2022, phillipd and 5 others like this.
  4. pkett44

pkett44 Distinguished Poster

Glad I live in Mississippi. Too busy surviving to argue about all this BS!

maxhush, 94LEVERFAN, phillipd and 4 others like this.
  5. patchz

patchz Court Jester

I support the kkk, Krispy Kreme Kustomers. :confused:

6. para40

para40 Sr. Curmudgeon

Lamar Co.
    Would not be surprised if George Soros is behind all of this.
    Anarchy, tumult, confusion is his standard m.o.

7. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Person driving the car into the lefties was probably one of their own.

Black lives matter tore up cities all year last year, shoot each other in the streets every day, yet blacks get almost every special consideration from the government imaginable.

A pro white group wants to demonstrate after fighting in court for the permit against removing, yet another, civil war statue and chaos erupts as soon as the ultra violent leftists get bused in.

I don't care for BLM OR Nazis, but both sides deserve equal treatment. Whether that's great treatment, bad treatment, special colleges and programs, or nothing at all is for the lawyers and government to decide, but they should be equal.

Blondie70, Quickeye, maxhush and 3 others like this.
  8. Beladran

Beladran Moderator Staff Member

Madison
    Mamma taught me not to play in the streets. Just saying

Hoot G, 94LEVERFAN, phillipd and 5 others like this.
  9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Are you implying equal outcomes? A much different thing than equal opportunity. As for equal treatment; that is a pipe dream, simply because it is a subjective and utopian concept that assumes humans are infallible. :)

maxhush, triggerman454 and phillipd like this.
  10. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Personally I don't believe we should continue the special treatment programs, rampant in our government, for only one ethnic group.

I wouldn't give the white or black nationalists any special government treatment, and punish both, equally, when they burn cities, colleges and murder people.

11. patchz

patchz Court Jester

Yeah, but they had no choice. They grew up playing in the street because their yards were full of used tire planters and junk and there was no room to play. So it's all they know. Just stating the facts.

mascott and 94LEVERFAN like this.
  12. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

I no longer fly or pledge allegiance to ANY flag. My faith in government is less than zero. I actually believe all government is evil, it's just a matter of degree.

As far as enemies, foreign or domestic, I believe Washington D.C. is slam full of them BUT as long as they stay there they are safe from me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 10:54 PM
    jakeg823, 94LEVERFAN and bubbat like this.
  13. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    FOX News just showed that the driver of the car was a 20yo white guy. I hope his ass is worm food within 30 days. Young STUPID JERK just ruined his future.

14. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    I'm all for equal as long as the playing field is the same, even separate but equal, but it isn't. Affirmative Action helped kill that

Blondie70, Quickeye, Mesquite and 4 others like this.
  15. 95 taco

95 taco Blessed are the peacemakers

Lot's of vehicles from out of state in the area yesterday and today, some I know in the area are speculating many were paid to show up and cause trouble to look like victims.

The loss of life is tragic, however I'm more pissed off about the unnecessary death of 2 Va State Troopers that died in a helicopter crash after flying around to cover this unrest.

I just don't understand the mentality of these people, just live and let live, was all this BS really worth 3 people losing their lives?

jakeg823, Quickeye, 45flattop and 4 others like this.
  16. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

I've got too much crap to do to take time off to protest. Go get a damn job. It's 5:30 on Sunday morning, got horses to feed and then fixin to get on a tractor and bushhog.

17. triggerman454

triggerman454 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

The Mentally Ill can't find, much less, hold a job.
    Law Enforcement should have blocked off the area, identified all protestors and handed out a summons worth about $1000.00 or 60 days Then, reviewed the videos and bring charges against the most violent.
    Without any penalty ,there is no deterrent for this behavior.

18. bubbat

bubbat Gate Keeper to my corner of Hell

Clinton
    Agree with you about the violent protesters being arrested.
    Are you saying ALL the protesters on both sides should have been given summons or 60 days?
    If so, what for? Protesting and counter protesting isn't illegal as long as they are peaceful and on public property.

19. LeansVeryRight2016

LeansVeryRight2016 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

'Unite the Right' Rally Breaks Out in Vitriol and Violence - So Much for Free Speech

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  20. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Bellum omnium contra omnes.

"Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common Power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called War; and such a war as is of every man against every man. In such condition there is no place for Industry, because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no Culture of the Earth; no Navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by Sea; no commodious Building; no Instruments of moving and removing such things as require much force; no Knowledge of the face of the Earth; no account of Time; no Arts; no Letters; no Society; and which is worst of all, continual Fear, and danger of violent death; And the life of man solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short. " Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Take a look around the world. This is where we are headed. Might as well get used to the idea.:confused: And the media - all of it, including "social media" - is aiding and abetting it whether they realize it or not.:mad:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 8:35 AM
    Blondie70 and maxhush like this.