Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is William. Originally from the Delta, Rolling Fork. Went to X-ray school at Hinds CC and currently work for a mobile X-ray company in Jackson. ive been roaming the sites for about an hour checking things out and finally decided to join. Im also a member @ Sigforum, glocktalk, brianenos, and a few others. Ive bought two handguns, a Sig P226 .40 (which i might end up selling) and a XDM .40. Getting into the reloading hobby in a few days. Talked to Mr. Joe Tranum over at Precision Delta about presses and he said go with a Dillon. I have a RL500B on the way. He mentioned a shooting range in Byram (Magnolia, i think) which I'll probably end up joinging soon.

Glad to be apart of the group.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome aboard. I live just north of Jackson, in Ridgeland and I own an XD .45 compact. There's also another range in Madison County called Turcotte. All that is required is a $15 Mississippi Wildlife permit, called a WMA permit to shoot there.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Welcome -- and congratulations on the Dillion purchase ... one day I will grow up and buy one ... !! :thumbup:

Like 'neck said, there are a few members of the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club on here.

Again, :welcome2:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome William, you any 'kin to the guy from the North pole? I can't believe one of my buds didn't already ask that one!! Just kidding have fun on here.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Once you go blue you'll never be green with envy!
Welcome. If you have any questions on reloading just ask. Several of us on here hand roll our own ammo.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Morning. Let me know what you find out about the range in Byram. I have been driving all the way down to Brooklyn to a friend's private range just to shoot now and then.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts