Zaxby’s Has Good Chicken, But I’m Done With Them

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by rebel4ever, May 8, 2018.

1. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

In Oxford, they have a brand new “No Firearms” sign near the front door. I sent them a email, they are probably scraping that sign off the glass right now, not. I was in Detroit over the weekend, ordered Popeyes chicken through a 1 1/2” thick bullet resistant glass of some kind. I bet everybody in there had a gun, on both sides of the glass.

Mesquite, bar306, Blondie70 and 6 others like this.
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Well, maybe the Zaxby's sign creates a bullet proof shield around the entire building. ;):lol4:

Mesquite, 94LEVERFAN, Canman and 4 others like this.

3. ThatGuy

ThatGuy I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.

Never went in there any way.
    Went bowling for my father in laws birthday and that newer bowling alley up there had a sign too.
    Boy did I ignore the hell out of that.

4. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Fortunately, I have the IgnoreSigns, CarryAnyway endorsement on my permit.
    IC sticker.jpg

5. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

Richland
    Canes is better anyway.

Mesquite, 94LEVERFAN, Doc and 6 others like this.
  6. senilking

senilking Distinguished Poster

Pontotoc
    No no, if it was bullet proof it would say "No bullets." As is, it creates a shield that causes everyone to be honest and law abiding in regards to carrying guns in there. Of course, they should just listen to the quote in my signature if they really believe signs work.

Mesquite likes this.
  7. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    I always thought Zaxbys was overpriced. Only went in one once.

LeansVeryRight2016 and jakeg823 like this.
  8. senilking

senilking Distinguished Poster

Pontotoc
    Just a heads up, some police may still confront you before they get a chance to see your sticker.
    It's also possible that JPD might even pull a gun on you in the parking lot and put you on the ground and hold you there for 20 minutes while yelling that he had the right to shoot you and he doesn't care if you have a permit. Not speaking from experience or anything because something like that would never happen with our highly trained police force in our great capital city. ;)

Mesquite, LOBO, 94LEVERFAN and 9 others like this.
  9. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Seem to recall that may,or may not, have happened to someone,maybe you, on this web site.:hmm:

10. bucmeister

bucmeister Distinguished Poster

SW-MS
    Haven't been to any chicken places in the last couple of years that are not overpriced on the regular menu, current specials many times are not so bad, but regular prices are high.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    maxhush likes this.
  11. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

One of the benefits of being near sighted. I don,t read signs much, i am hungry. If they are big enough to throw me out, i will walk across the street.

12. I must be having vision problems, because when I look at their sign this is what my mind's eye sees.

upload_2018-5-8_10-46-46.jpeg

13. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

True.

Mesquite, para40 and jakeg823 like this.
  14. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Dang I want one of those stickers.

15. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep Jeep & Guns MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Concealed means concealed.

Is the sign even legal?

para40 and Jarhead5811 like this.
  16. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Seems like that would be an invitation for a thief to break into your vehicle. He'd probably think it's more likely to find a gun in a car with a sticker like that.

I used to have a personalized license plate that read "RUGER44" . . . until I moved from Hattiesburg to Jackson, and Hinds County refused to let me keep it - they claimed it could be "offensive". I just shrugged it off and figured, "Oh, well. In Jackson, that license plate would probably increase the chances of my truck getting broke into."

wllmkttrll, Blondie70, Canman and 6 others like this.
  17. steve2112

steve2112 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Clinton
    Exactly. I generally don't put any kind of bumper sticker on my vehicles. I especially don't put on one that advertises expensive stuff like fancy coolers, firearms, etc. I also don't put political ones on them. I've seen too many stories about people having their vehicle vandalized after putting a political sticker on it.

Blondie70, Canman, maxhush and 3 others like this.
  18. SLBcmtr

SLBcmtr Got to get to the cabin

:yeah: My Dad was like that back in the 1960s.

19. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

LOL< I would have told them to either let me keep it or I was going out and buy a big vinyl sticker with it and a rebel flag and stick in my back windshield.

So with your tag was your car broke into?

I generally don't worry about the little stuff like a sticker making thieves want to break in.