Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for thoughts on Zero bullets, where you can get them locally and performance etc.

Picked up a few to try in Nashville this weekend, and found out they are made in Cullman, alabama.

on Old winchester equipment, but that's about all I know. Wonder where to get in central ms.

assuming I like them.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
About the only place that sells reloading components here locally is Vans if you are in Central MS. And they are priced so high its nuts to buy there. I would contact Randy AKA @Southern Reloading and see what he has. I know he can get bullets

I have never used Zero but know some who have. I have used Precision Delta bullets. They are great bullets and made in MS.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply, I think I know who you are. You shoot with that CAD guy over on market ridge right??
lol I'm in that industry as well as a rep. Does Precision make a HP bullet?? I have shot some of their stuff in the past, but it was lead ammo for .38. As I understand it, these guys at ZERO are using old Winchester equipment and loading
pretty good looking HP for 38/357, I just haven't shot it yet. Picked up some in Nashville at a reloading store there.
I'll let you know how they shoot, as I'm loading these primarily for a Marlin carbine :)

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,219 Posts
I've shot a ton of their .38 Special wadcutters, with good performance. I don't know anything about their HP bullets.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Thanks for your reply, I think I know who you are. You shoot with that CAD guy over on market ridge right??
lol I'm in that industry as well as a rep. Does Precision make a HP bullet?? I have shot some of their stuff in the past, but it was lead ammo for .38. As I understand it, these guys at ZERO are using old Winchester equipment and loading
pretty good looking HP for 38/357, I just haven't shot it yet. Picked up some in Nashville at a reloading store there.
I'll let you know how they shoot, as I'm loading these primarily for a Marlin carbine :)

I don’t work with that CAD guy but I am the guy you are thinking of. I work at the place off Wilson.
Precision does make a hp. And it’s a great one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don’t work with that CAD guy but I am the guy you are thinking of. I work at the place off Wilson.
Precision does make a hp. And it’s a great one.
Yea, that's what I mean't. Maybe ya'll used to work together?? anyway.
thanks for the info on Precision. I'll look into those guys
I worked with what's his name over at marketridge for a year. Is he on here??

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
I use to work for an installation company that installed for them.
He is on here. He’s MrsMith

1 - 8 of 8 Posts