Mississippi Gun Owners banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,229 Posts
I bought a new Chiefs special 38 snub nosed in 80-81 and I remember it was 200 bucks. I wish I had bought a truckload then but I could not see the future or afford..... I still have a nice 32 long in a box like that that was bought around 71-72.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,476 Posts
Reactions: Southern Reloading

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Bill I entered $1400 and it told me I was not the high bidder. If you want to put up some money I'll go to the sky!!! Say $2500!! What you say? I'd like to have it especially if I got it with your money!! Besides we don't know who may be bidding here. You know Cliff and Marty could be pumping the fire an being quiet about it!!!

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,476 Posts
Well Cliff I am now officially OUT!! Went to 14 and was not the high bidder! I guess that saves us both some money!!
Whew...!!! Brother Randy... that takes the pressure off of both of us, eh??? :) :cool:

I've rarely met a gun that I didn't like... but some of 'em just ain't worth the price it takes to carry it on home with ya!!! ;)

Reactions: para40 and 22lrfan

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,476 Posts
Bill I entered $1400 and it told me I was not the high bidder. If you want to put up some money I'll go to the sky!!! Say $2500!! What you say? I'd like to have it especially if I got it with your money!! Besides we don't know who may be bidding here. You know Cliff and Marty could be pumping the fire an being quiet about it!!!
I promise you it ain't me... :)

That's a darned good and quick way to end up buying a gun you really didn't want and at a price you wish you didn't have to pay... if you know what I mean... o_O :eek:

Reactions: 22lrfan
41 - 60 of 95 Posts